Kronsoft Development is looking for a cool, mid-level DevOps Engineer, willing to join our team in Brasov.
It might be you who are we looking for, if you:
- Are a quick learner and have at least 1-2 year experience using cloud technologies (Docker & scripting)
- Are familiar with cloud architecture and have used at least one cloud provider (AWS, Azure, GCP, Digitalocean, etc) to deploy a web application
- Have previous experience with automation and orchestration of deployments (infrastructure, CI/CD):
- Jenkins Pipelines
- Other similar tools
- Have intermediate knowledge of networking concepts (subneting, vlans, VPCs, security groups, DNS)
- Have experience with virtualized and containerized deployments (VMs, docker, kubernetes)
- Have experience in at least on monitoring (ex: Prometheus) and one logging suite (ex: ELK stack)
- Have proven experience using Open Source solutions to design applications and infrastructure (Ex: using Redis for shared session storage, rabbitMQ as a messaging engine)
- Have intermediate experience with SQL databases: PostgreSQL, MSSQL, MySQL (you know how to install and upgrade them, can create databases, manage users & privileges, can fine tune configurations to improve performance)
- Have proven experience with scripting/programing languages:
- Python (intermediate)
- Bash/shell (intermediate)
- Have previously built (maven, gradle) and deployed a Java Spring application in a docker environment (not a must, but nice to have)
If you join us, you will have to:
- Migrate legacy applications to cloud (lift & shift or redesign)
- Design, implement, secure and maintain a complex multi-tier, scalable cloud based architecture
- Identify infrastructure and security technical requirements from application business logic
- Handle communication between technical and non-technical staff (express technical concepts in non-technical language)
- Cooperate with multiple development teams and work across multiple projects
- Create infrastructure diagrams, operation manuals and write technical documentation
- As part of the operations team, you will be responsible for securing infrastructure components, applications and confidential data on production environments (implement industry best practices and legal recommendations)
- Work with development and testing teams to automate functional and performance testing (Gatling, katalon, Ranorex)
Once part of our team, you will be entitled to:
- An attractive salary package
- Private medical insurance
- Daily meal vouchers
- Language courses
- Free pass to learning platforms and to Bookster
- Discount for sport activities, dental care and others
- Gifts and bonuses for Easter, Christmas, Woman’s Day and your birthday
- Access to trainings & teambuilding based on your professional needs
- Happy hour days with the team
- Relocation bonus, if you decide to join us from afar
- Many other benefits, growing with your seniority in our company
We are a great team based in Brasov, working with multiple developer teams to deliver applications for the health sector. By making use of Kubernetes, Docker, public & private cloud infrastructures we create efficient and scalable applications. Deployments using Jenkins, sometimes Cloudformation at other times using internal tools. Applications we deliver usually involve Angular, Java Spring and PostgreSQL. Scalable microservices served by Kubernetes operators are something we deal with on a daily basis.
We also handle data and security compliance for productive applications, hands on using specific tooling (internal penetration & security scans) and during the development process we make sure that security guidelines are followed.
You are the colleague we are seeking, if you are eager to learn Kubernetes, monitor it and help us operate productive environments. You are able to act solo and handle small projects by yourself (design the architecture, help with planning, and automate builds & deployments). You are able to identify areas that can be improved and provide suggestions, going as far as writing tools to strengthen and streamline processes.
Our team has members with strong technical background (15+ years) which will train you and be there to answer any questions you have on a variety of subjects. Join us in our journey to full deployment automation!