- Java core development experience 4+ years
- OOP, design patterns
- Experience with relational database systems (SQL experience with sybase, postgressql database)
- Experience with Swing and JavaFX
- Continuous integration (Jira, Confluence, Jenkins, Sonar)
- Experience with J2EE / n-tier architectures (EJB 2.x, 3.x, JPA)
- Experience in the application server environment (JBoss, Glassfish etc.) and technologies such as REST / web services, etc.
- Fluent English in speech and writing
- Highly motivated to learn the business logic of a complex warehouse system in the pharmacies field.
- Web services development (Apache Axis)
- Web development experience
- Development experience under the Linux operating system
- Experience in the development of ERP systems from retail pharmacies
- Fluent German in speech and writing
Why should you join our team?
We work with technologies like Java, Angular, DevOps, JSF, Microsoft.NET, Ionic, Solr, Docker, Spring Cloud or Amazon Web Services in order to develop apps for the German medical system. Between challenging projects and state of-the-art technologies, there’s always something new to explore and learn.
We don’t count your breaks, the time you take for your morning coffee or the minutes you spend in the relaxation room, on the terrace or playing games with your colleagues. Furthermore, we have flexible office hours. You just need to get the job done in time.
Your new team
In addition to the usual vouchers, medical insurance or sports benefits, our colleagues also appreciate team events, game nights and hiking weekends.
If you are interested please send us your profile at firstname.lastname@example.org