We are looking for a skilled Security Engineer to analyze software designs and implementations from a security perspective, and identify and resolve security issues. You will include the appropriate security analysis, defenses and countermeasures at each phase of the software development lifecycle, to result in robust and reliable software.
- Implement, test and operate advanced software security techniques in compliance with technical reference architecture
- Perform on-going security testing and code review to improve software security
- Troubleshoot and debug issues that arise
- Provide engineering designs for new software solutions to help mitigate security vulnerabilities
- Contribute to all levels of the architecture
- Maintain technical documentation
- Consult team members on secure coding practices
- Develop a familiarity with new tools and best practices
- Proven work experience as a software security engineer
- Detailed technical knowledge of techniques, standards and state-of-the art capabilities for authentication and authorization, applied cryptography, security vulnerabilities and remediation
- Adequate knowledge of web related technologies (Web applications, Web Services and Service Oriented Architectures) and of network/web related protocols
- Interest in all aspects of security research and development
Why should you join our team?
We work with technologies like Java, Angular, DevOps, JSF, Microsoft.NET, Ionic, Solr, Docker, Spring Cloud or Amazon Web Services in order to develop apps for the German medical system. Between challenging projects and state of-the-art technologies, there’s always something new to explore and learn.
We don’t count your breaks, the time you take for your morning coffee or the minutes you spend in the relaxation room, on the terrace or playing games with your colleagues. Furthermore, we have flexible office hours. You just need to get the job done in time.
Your new team
In addition to the usual vouchers, medical insurance or sports benefits, our colleagues also appreciate team events, game nights and hiking weekends.
If you are interested please send us your profile at firstname.lastname@example.org