Experience with cloud providers (AWS, Azure, GCP, Digitalocean, etc).
Strong focus on automation and orchestration of deployments (infrastructure, CI/CD): ansible, Jenkins Pipelines, CloudFormation .
Familiar with network concepts (subnet, vlan, etc)
Experience with virtualized and containerized deployments (VMs, docker, kubernetes)
Experience in at least on monitoring and one logging suite.
Strong background with Open Source solutions
Experience with SQL databases: PostgreSQL, MSSQL, MySQL (deployment, maintenance, tuning)
Strong experience with scripting/programing languages:
- Python (must)
- Bash/shell (must)
Experience with java up to the point where you can read (not write) code and figure out what it does, is a plus.
- Migrate legacy applications to cloud (lift & shift or redesign)
- Design, implement, secure and maintain a complex multi-tier, scalable architecture.
- Identify infrastructure and security technical requirements from application business logic
- Handle effort estimations and infrastructure budgets
- Handles communication between technical and non-technical individuals
- Ability to cooperate with multiple development teams and work across multiple projects.
- Creates infrastructure and process diagrams, operation manuals and procedures.
- Responsible for securing infrastructure components, applications and confidential data on production environments (implement industry best practices and legal recommendations)
- Works with development and testing teams to automate functional and performance testing
You can also apply for this position if you fill most of the requirements and are curious to about new challenges (filling in the gaps, so to speak).
Why should you join our team?
We work with technologies like Java, Angular, DevOps, JSF, Microsoft.NET, Ionic, Solr, Docker, Spring Cloud or Amazon Web Services in order to develop apps for the German medical system. Between challenging projects and state of-the-art technologies, there’s always something new to explore and learn.
We don’t count your breaks, the time you take for your morning coffee or the minutes you spend in the relaxation room, on the terrace or playing games with your colleagues. Furthermore, we have flexible office hours. You just need to get the job done in time.
Your new team
In addition to the usual vouchers, medical insurance or sports benefits, our colleagues also appreciate team events, game nights and hiking weekends.
If you are interested please send us your profile at firstname.lastname@example.org