- 5+ years of recruitment experience in a multinational company/recruitment agency (at least 1 year in IT recruitment)
- Experience identifying the top talent using creative tactics.
- Experience with direct and indirect candidate sourcing via professional networking, relevant media, advertising, and liaising with external agencies
- Ability to be agile in the process, think on your feet and get involved as a subject matter expert when needed.
- Excellent verbal and communication skills
- Ability to focus on multiple recruitment projects
- Proactive, adaptable, and driven
- Excellent spoken and written English is a must
- Self-initiative, proactive and enthusiastic person.
- Passion about HR and Talent Acquisition methods
- German language
- Work with Recruiter and Hiring Managers where appropriate in defining and maintaining hiring needs, understand requirements of a role and its challenge, and how it fits into the organization.
- Full life cycle recruiting for a variety of roles across the business from entry to senior level positions
- Create a strategy for approaching passive candidates from a variety of sources (referrals, job boards, forums, LinkedIn campaigns).
- Tracking recruitment processing in conjunction with recruitment management and other departments.
- Participate in other HR projects and initiatives related to local events and branding programs
- Responsible for advertising, maintaining and refresh job positions to various relevant academic and professional sites.
- Looking for new ways in talent sourcing strategies / campus hiring, employee referral, job fairs, LinkedIn...
We are a great team based in Brasov, working with multiple developer teams to deliver applications for the health sector. By making use of Kubernetes, Docker, public & private cloud infrastructures we create efficient and scalable applications. Deployments using Jenkins at other times using internal tools. Applications we deliver usually involve .net, SQL Server, Angular, Java Spring and PostgreSQL. Scalable microservices served by Kubernetes operators are something we deal with on a daily basis.
We also handle data and security compliance for productive applications, hands on using specific tooling (internal penetration & security scans) and during the development process we make sure that security guidelines are followed.