- Analysis, design, development and implementation of formalized requirements;
- Regular communication with the team regarding any project issues;
- Cooperation with UX designers and line managers on the project share experience and mentor junior colleagues;
- Identify weak points and implement new optimizations to have a better solution;
- Extensive experience in one of the following: Angular (preferred), React, Vue, Ember;
- Strong knowledge of HTML and SASS;
- Familiar with EcmaScript 2015+ features and / or TypeScript;
- Strong experience in Mobile hybrid development (eg. PhoneGap, Cordova) and relevant plugins;
- Familiar with functional programming and reactive programming concepts;
- Good understanding of best practices, frontend architecture and relevant design patterns;
- Good knowledge in consuming RESTful web services, asynchronous data processing;
- Familiar with integration and unit testing. Good knowledge in web testing framework (eg. Karma, Jasmine and Mocha) is considered a plus;
- Familiar with Agile development, motivated to pick up the most valuable user stories and the leanest solutions;
- Backend development experience is a plus
- Analytic thinking;
- Advanced English;
Why should you join our team?
We work with technologies like Java, Angular, DevOps, JSF, Microsoft.NET, Ionic, Solr, Docker, Spring Cloud or Amazon Web Services in order to develop apps for the German medical system. Between challenging projects and state of-the-art technologies, there’s always something new to explore and learn.
We don’t count your breaks, the time you take for your morning coffee or the minutes you spend in the relaxation room, on the terrace or playing games with your colleagues. Furthermore, we have flexible office hours. You just need to get the job done in time.
Your new team
In addition to the usual vouchers, medical insurance or sports benefits, our colleagues also appreciate team events, game nights and hiking weekends.
If you are interested please send us your profile at email@example.com