We are searching for a Frontend Developers, mostly Angular You will provide expertise development and implementation of formalized requirements
Your area of responsibilities includes:
- Analysis, design, development and implementation of formalized requirements;
- Regular communication with the team regarding any project issues;
- Cooperation with UX designers and line managers on the project share experience and mentor junior colleagues;
- Identify weak points and implement new optimizations to have a better solution;
- Extensive experience in one of the following: Angular (preferred), React, Vue, Ember;
- Strong knowledge of HTML and SASS;
- Familiar with EcmaScript 2015+ features and / or TypeScript;
- Strong experience in Mobile hybrid development (eg. PhoneGap, Cordova) and relevant plugins;
- Familiar with functional programming and reactive programming concepts;
- Good understanding of best practices, frontend architecture and relevant design patterns;
- Good knowledge in consuming RESTful web services, asynchronous data processing;
- Familiar with integration and unit testing. Good knowledge in web testing framework (eg. Karma, Jasmine and Mocha) is considered a plus;
- Familiar with Agile development, motivated to pick up the most valuable user stories and the leanest solutions;
- Backend development experience is a plus
- Analytic thinking;
- Advanced English;
Why choose us?
We are a great team based in Brasov, working with multiple developer teams to deliver applications for the health sector. By making use of Kubernetes, Docker, public & private cloud infrastructures we create efficient and scalable applications. Deployments using Jenkins at other times using internal tools. Applications we deliver usually involve .net, SQL Server, Angular, Java Spring and PostgreSQL. Scalable microservices served by Kubernetes operators are something we deal with on a daily basis.
We also handle data and security compliance for productive applications, hands on using specific tooling (internal penetration & security scans) and during the development process we make sure that security guidelines are followed.