Software development for the Pharma Industry. Integration into a dynamic team of Romanian and German developers. Familiar with Agile development, motivated to pick up the most valuable user stories and the leanest solutions
It might be you who are we looking for, if you:
- Have 3+ years of C# experience
- Have 2+ years of WPF experience
- Have experience with technology stack: .Net Core 3.1, C#, WPF, SQL Server, EF Core, Prism, WEB API
- Have a strong understanding of OOP architecture and design
- Have experience in performance optimization / Memory profiling
- Have experience with Multithreading
- Have Angular experience – Advantage
If you join us, you will have to
- Develop strategic new features for our products, alongside a highly skilled team of engineers
- Collaborate with a product owner and tech lead in the process of reading the requirements
- Proactively review code inside, but also outside your team, and provide solutions in a constructive way
- Switch between client and server development (C# WPF for client, WEB Api for server)
- Maintain and improve our code quality standards, by also writing unit tests and improving the automated test suite
- Use performance and memory profiling to keep our products highly efficient
- Keep an eye on new technologies that could help improve the product
Why choose us?
We are a great team based in Brasov, working with multiple developer teams to deliver applications for the health sector. By making use of Kubernetes, Docker, public & private cloud infrastructures we create efficient and scalable applications. Deployments using Jenkins at other times using internal tools. Applications we deliver usually involve .net, SQL Server, Angular, Java Spring and PostgreSQL. Scalable microservices served by Kubernetes operators are something we deal with on a daily basis.
We also handle data and security compliance for productive applications, hands on using specific tooling (internal penetration & security scans) and during the development process we make sure that security guidelines are followed.